Job Type: On Role
Posted On: 09-08-2023
- Primary responsibility would be managing the solution Management for Customer with Core Competencies include Cloud Networking, IT Networking
- Well versed with technical / customer account management
- Responsible for Solution Design, Drawing and proposal.
Duties & Accountability
- Manage and track Solutions with Sales Team and Customer
- Manage and handle special project related to IP, Cloud Connectivity
- Monitor and report on progress of Submitted technical solution.
- Organize weekly reviews with Solution Head regarding solution creation, Meetings and Demo.
- Good knowledge of IP Network and cloud connect.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of Fiber optics, Physical Layer Network, understanding of Fiber optics.
- Good knowledge of cloud platform handling and platform Demo
- Must be a team player, self-starter and have ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess good knowledge on MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Power Point
- Conduct Solution review meetings with internal stakeholders
- Conduct trainings/workshops for tools, systems, processes, and New Technology Innovation
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high stress situations.
- Must possess very good logical and analytical abilities.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and stage presentation will be an advantage.
- Highly intelligent and articulate.
- Be highly inquisitive and continually seeking to understand and learn.
- High attention to Customer requirement
- Personal values of impeccable honesty and trustworthiness.
- Foster and promote a culture of respectfulness and customer centricity.
- Sales team (Client Directors & Regional Head)
- Solution Team Members
- Innovation, Planning and Product team
- Business Analyst and Marketing Team
- Customer technical team
- Customer Product and planning team
- Finance and procurement team of Customer
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduation: B. E./B. Tech.
- Certification: CCNA and Cloud Solution Architect Certification, will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of IP Network, Routers, Switch, and Cloud
- Should have Domain Experience of 10+ years in
About the Company
Lightstorm is building infrastructure for hyperscale networking in South Asia and Southeast Asia to accelerate the region's growth and spur innovation in the digital economy. We are a pioneer in building a first-of-its-kind utility-grade resilient fiber network, SmartNet, in several countries in the region. A trusted partner of several Fortune 500 companies, Lightstorm is creating a robust foundation of digital infrastructure to create new sources of value and differentiation for businesses.
Lightstorm is backed by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund.