Job Type: On Role
Posted On: 18-12-2023
Drive Lightstorm's sales mission, achieving business plan and revenue goals in the region. Lead B2B sales, account management, and CRM implementation. Foster relationships with key verticals like OTTs, Gaming, Banking, and Telcos. Navigate high-pressure sales environments, manage multimillion USD deals, and expand the role in the agile tech sales landscape.
Duties & Accountability
- Propagate Lightstorm’s sales mission to deliver associated programs for the company to achieve the business plan and revenue goals for the region.
- Driving the sales in region for all LTC products and services within the region for all existing and prospective customer accounts – Farming and Hunting.
- Strategize and lead all sales related activities like Account Acquisition, Account management, Relationship management, and revenue and sales quota achievement.
- Direct B2B sales and account management -Prospect and source new customer accounts in India and APAC or Lightstorm target markets.
- Sales, pipeline and quota achievement.
- Managing the day-to-day sales function with respect to reporting, forecasting, implementation of sales strategies within the region.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports.
- Prepare and manage Rolling Forecasts for the Drive Sales Performance through an efficient CRM management system while working closely with the leadership team.
- Grow and manage the sales pipeline in the region on funnel-based approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Should be a self-starter willing to match the pace of a start up organization and the ability to work as a entrepreneur manager.
- Strong existing business relationships experience with a rolodex of contacts at senior level within identified verticals like OTTs, Gaming cos, Video and Content players, CDN, large global carriers, telco’s, Banking, Fintech, Large Enterprise and Digital Nati e Co’s who have Asia/ India needs in the Apac, MEA region.
- Candidates with knowledge of Global MNC compliances/ work experience with a US based MNC/work experience with a startup will be preferred.
- Should have handled large matrix customer organizations with mapping abilities at all relevant level – influencers to decision makers.
- Ability to work under high pressure sales environment with all internal and external stake holders.
- Must have experience of having handled multimillion USD deals in the field of network connectivity – land and sub-sea networks.
- Must have experience and knowledge of fiber networks, cloud connectivity and content networks delivery.
- Must have experience of managing and running a remote office and reporting thereof.
- Highly intelligent and articulate.
- Be highly inquisitive and continually seeking to understand and learn.
- Be highly analytical and metrics driven.
- High attention to detail.
- Personal values of impeccable honesty and trustworthiness.
- Foster and promote a culture of respectfulness and customer centricity.
- Demonstrate high standards of work ethic and act as a role model within the organization.
- Customers or clients who use or benefit from the organization's products or services.
- Employees who work for the organization and are directly involved in the project or program.
- Community members or advocacy groups who may be affected by the organization's actions or decisions.
- Functional Heads
- Shareholders or investors who have a financial interest in the success of the organization.
- Suppliers who provide goods or services to the organization.
- Government agencies or regulatory bodies who have legal or regulatory authority over the organization.
- Competitors who are in the same industry or market as the organization.
- Consultants & Advisors
- Current / Potential partners
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have 10+ years of hardcore tech sales experience .
- Must have a full time MBA from a premier institute.
- 10~15 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in the Network-As-A-Service market.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales target for Network as a Service targets.
- Strong understanding of the Networking market, trends, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to create.
- Excellent stakeholder management and very strong verbal & communication skills required.
- This role will need the ability and experience to grow the role and the function with proven experience having spearhead sales and marketing organizations in an agile tech sales business environment .
About the Company
Lightstorm is building infrastructure for hyperscale networking in South Asia and Southeast Asia to accelerate the region's growth and spur innovation in the digital economy. We are a pioneer in building a first-of-its-kind utility-grade resilient fiber network, SmartNet, in several countries in the region. A trusted partner of several Fortune 500 companies, Lightstorm is creating a robust foundation of digital infrastructure to create new sources of value and differentiation for businesses.
Lightstorm is backed by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund.