Job Type: On Role
Posted On: 18-12-2023
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Network Operations Centre (NOC) Business Manager to drive sales and business development activities for our NOC services. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business, managing client relationships, and maintaining a strong pipeline of opportunities in the Network Operations Centre (NOC) market.
Duties & Accountability
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the NOC services.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the NOC market.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of services.
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the NOC market, trends, and competitive landscape.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Provide regular sales forecasts and reports to senior management.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of NOC business operations.
- Highly intelligent and articulate.
- Be highly inquisitive and continually seeking to understand and learn.
- Be highly analytical and metrics driven.
- High attention to detail.
- Personal values of impeccable honesty and trustworthiness.
- Foster and promote a culture of respectfulness and customer centricity.
- Demonstrate high standards of work ethic and act as a role model within the organization.
- Customers or clients who use or benefit from the organization's products or services.
- Employees who work for the organization and are directly involved in the project or program.
- Community members or advocacy groups who may be affected by the organization's actions or decisions.
- Functional Heads
- Shareholders or investors who have a financial interest in the success of the organization.
- Suppliers who provide goods or services to the organization.
- Government agencies or regulatory bodies who have legal or regulatory authority over the organization.
- Competitors who are in the same industry or market as the organization.
- Consultants & Advisors
- Current / Potential partners
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Science and MBA with relevant experience.
- 8~12 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in the NOC-As-A-Service market.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales target for NOC as a Service targets.
- Strong understanding of the NOC market, trends, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to create.
About the Company
Lightstorm is building infrastructure for hyperscale networking in South Asia and Southeast Asia to accelerate the region's growth and spur innovation in the digital economy. We are a pioneer in building a first-of-its-kind utility-grade resilient fiber network, SmartNet, in several countries in the region. A trusted partner of several Fortune 500 companies, Lightstorm is creating a robust foundation of digital infrastructure to create new sources of value and differentiation for businesses.
Lightstorm is backed by I Squared Capital, a global infrastructure- focused private equity fund.